Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Didn't Want to Wake Up Tired Anymore

Every day I would wake up tired. I couldn't avoid it. It didn't matter if I went to bed early or late, it was a given I would open my eyes in the morning feeling like I had a mild hangover. As you can imagine, that was no way to start the day - and yet that is exactly how every day started for me.

I Wasn't A Morning Person... But Suddenly Not An Evening Person Either?
Waking up tired day after day made me convinced I just wasn't a morning person, which some people aren't. When I started coming home after regular work days feeling like I suddenly wasn't feeling much like an evening person either... I started to wonder what the heck was going wrong.

Fatigue Is A Grinding, Insidious Disease
Before long I was dropping out... of life. On the rare occasion when I did see friends they'd always joke that I'd dropped off the face of the Earth. It wasn't all that far from the truth. I'd stopped going out, I didn't participate in any team sports any more, and I'd even stopped running, which I'd been doing from the time I was five years old. How does someone go from being a star athlete with unbounded energy to a person who'd wake up tired everyday and not want to ever get out of bed?

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Was The Cause Of My Problems
I finally got fed up. I just didn't want to wake up tired anymore and I was sick of one doctor after another telling me I had a minor viral infection. My reponse finally became, "NO KIDDING! I am ALWAYS feeling like I have a virus infection! Seriously, I can't be THIS unlucky - if my immune system was that week I'd be dead already!" I guess throwing a nutty woke up my doctor. He said that persons who wake up tired may be suffering other symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.

1 comment:

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete